Thursday, April 7, 2011

Oh Really?

[I want you to picture an elderly British man/owl reading this to you. Got it?]

Alright. Here we go again... I'm going have to work on my demo at home. Seems I've, ahem, forgot my little tablet that I use to draw and my flash drive HATES me. I swear if I have to start over that I'm going to crack skulls. That's a very reasonable response. So, I'm going to be slow today but I'll definately have to make up for it with my own time. Unfortunate for me, but I suppose I do better on my own. XD Less pressure. Oh really?
Quite.

2 comments:

  1. You don't have to worry about it. There isnt anything that you cant do. You always get things working and get it on done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in you. You got this. Nice picture btw.

    ReplyDelete