No time to find a suitable picture. What a shame. Still drawing.... Well, coloring. Almost done. Almost done. Having art blocks from time to time. DX But I shall finish soon.
Kayla I already tried to get her to draw me something for my birthday...and she didn't do it!!! lol you can't find a suitable picture??? just draw one!!! you an artist Miss Starr!!! lol I'm just playing I don't know why I'm in an "exclaimation mark" mood today =)
Sorry, but you must finish the paper prototype before drawing pictures for Desiree. Remember that your paper prototype should be ready to go next Thursday.
I lovee you drawlingsss u should draw me something :D
ReplyDeleteKayla I already tried to get her to draw me something for my birthday...and she didn't do it!!! lol you can't find a suitable picture??? just draw one!!! you an artist Miss Starr!!! lol I'm just playing I don't know why I'm in an "exclaimation mark" mood today =)
ReplyDeleteOh my God, Desiree!! I completely forgot! I'm a terrible person. D: What did you even want me to draw?
ReplyDeleteSorry, but you must finish the paper prototype before drawing pictures for Desiree. Remember that your paper prototype should be ready to go next Thursday.
ReplyDelete